The types of personal information that we collect from you depend on how you use our website. Any information we receive about you will be treated as strictly confidential.
- We do not collect any personal information on visitors to our website.
- When you interact with us via our website, our system will send your computer a cookie which is then stored on your computer but which you can delete.
- A cookie does not personally identify you but tells us that your computer has visited our website and what pages of our website you viewed.
- We record hits to our website, and monitor which domains these come from.
- To determine what our users are interested in, we may also look at the frequency of search words used in connecting you to this website. This is solely to improve our website for the benefit of all future hits.
- We do not sell or pass on any personal information that you may have provided to us unless we have specifically asked for your consent to do so. An exception to this is where we may be required by law to disclose certain information.